FormBuilder updated to v1.5
It’s been almost exactly four years since I updated my FormBuilder PHP class, but believe it or not I have been slowly modifying and improving the class during the intervening years. I figured it was high time I rolled those improvements into the public version of the class, so here’s what’s new in version 1.5 of FormBuilder:
- Better handling of checkbox results in the
- A custom form submit URL can be passed to the FormBuilder constructor. Useful when using FormBuilder in an environment that is performing URL rewriting.
- Replaced deprecated
- Checkbox field types are correctly processed when field is not mandatory, and the user didn’t check any of the available options.
- Added new field type: file (for file uploads). Note that files are currently not emailed when using the
emailResultsmethod. Any handling of the uploaded files should be accomplished manually by accessing PHP’s
- The textbox and textarea field types now accept an optional
- Fixed a bug that meant checkboxes had a CSS class of ‘fbheckbox’ instead of ‘fbcheckbox’.
If you encounter any problems with the new version please let me know.